Sunday, July 4, 2010

Calling all Cars, Missing fish

Alert!! Missing Fish! Alert!!

11-12 inch long koi.
Beautiful metallic platinum white color.
Slim stylish figure.
Thin facial structure. 
Long flowing fins.
A long time resident of the Koi Garden pond, at least for the last three years.
Patty was last seen swimming two days ago, in and around the Koi Garden pond..
Other residents of the pond were not able to give additional information.

If you have seen this fish, please contact the Koi Garden Guy, immediately.


I had been leaving the pond uncovered for the last few days.
I know.
I know.

I was risking the wrath of the local animals which spend the days, and nights scheming about how to get to my expensive little pond dwellers. I see the eagles and herons circle with hungry looks toward the Koi Garden. I have already written about the Raccoons and their relentless scheming. But the weather was so nice and I wanted to give them as much sun as possible…. So I left the pond screen off… and Patty is missing.

There are presently no clues as to the whereabouts of Patty.
I have looked around within the pond as best as I can with the green water and can see no Patty.
I have also looked around the adjoining garden for any carcass remnants (Oh No!!!), but so far I can not find anything that might indicate a Raccoon feeding fest.

I am holding out for the best.

No comments: